Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Inspire....

...inspiration comes in a variety of forms ...

..."sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes 
in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself"...

I guess I do not need to express I have been shopping - Collabor88 with many wonderful designers, creating the most tempting of items, that had to come home with me!

I'm wearing the erratic Shannon sweater in apricot, and the gorgeous, ever so cute Moon Amore+Cureless, Owlsome animated scarf. You should see those owl wings flap as I walk ...
*HINT*  When taking photographs, if you want your owls wings to flap (in the animated version), put yourself in 'run' mode.

My new little friend, the weezle, was created by MishMish - who does the most amazing little critters of all types. 

The photograph was taken at Inspire Space Park, if you haven't seen this sim, it is just totally amazing and one of my very favourite places.  


Hair -*ARGRACE* NAO - Vanilla
Skin - Lara Hurley-Christy Rose Pale *Catwa Appliers*
Catwa - Jessica Head

erratic / shannon - sweater / peach (maitreya) @ Collabor88
MishMish - White Weasel w/sweater @ Collabor88
:MoonAmore+Cureless: Owlsome Scarf (ANIMATED) walk+stand @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment