Thursday, 10 December 2015

When I look...

...When I look into the eyes of an animal, I do not see an animal...
I see a living being...
I see a friend...
I feel a soul.
...A.D.Williams...

...A stunning pose gift pose called 'Falcon' by Nanika...

...Credits...

Pose - Nanika 'Falcon'

...Sandie...
*ARGRACE* AZAMI - Blacks
*LODE* Head Accessory - Rose Vintage Crown [red]
erratic / alexis - corset / red (maitreya)
erratic / giselle - lingerie / red (maitreya)
EarthStones Classic Romance Jewelry Set - Garnet/Gold
Catwa Head Jessica
Maitreya Lara Body
IKON Triumph Eyes - Industrial
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Maddison" Nordic
Slink hands 'Casual'

...Other...
[we're CLOSED] grass field green 02 - random
[we're CLOSED] tree 01C spring
*alirium* DwarfForest [OldGold]

No comments:

Post a Comment