Sunday, 24 January 2016

Hook me up...

Hello, is there anybody out there?
I'm alone and hanging by a thread
Everywhere around the world
Everybody's waiting for someday
Calling out around the world
Maybe someday might be tonight
I'm reaching out for you, come on
Hook me up
I know you can do it, come on, take me on
Are you there?  
Tell me what you're feeling,
Your fears and all your wildest dreams
Everyone around the world
Is feeling just the same way that we are
Reaching out around the world
Will someone somewhere, throw me a line?

The Pose Lover Event has started, running through till the 5th of February, 2016 and Nanika has some great new release poses for the event, including the 'Girl with a Gun' a series of 5 varying poses, each with their own gun prop.  

...and the Epiphany Gacha Event is in full swing, with some fabulous designers - including Addams with this ultra trendy Space Warrior outfit

Photographed on location at Virtual Decay, gorgeous sim, so well created!


...Credits...
...Pose...
.::Nanika::. Pose Girl with Gun (Pose #1) @ Pose Lover Event

...Sandie...
.:L&B:. "Chinese Coin" Braided necklace boxed :WOMENS
Addams // Space Warrior - Acces, Shorts & Straps, & Vest // Endor // @ Epiphany Gacha Event
Catwa Jessica Head
Maitreya Lara Mesh body
Slink Casual Hands
Essences Catwa Appliers [Natasja]
etham - Leather Cuff Bracelet - FaMESHed 3rd Anniversary Gift
TRUTH HAIR Bexley -  variety

...Sim...


No comments:

Post a Comment