Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Life is like a journey...

...into uncharted waters for all of us. If you become preoccupied with avoiding potential pain, you will miss the glory of the sunsets on the ocean of your life...
-Teal Swan-

-MonaLisa- have released the Rebecca Sweater/Vest, and it fast become a favourite of mine.  I wore the Belleza Freya Body, and it went on dreamily with a few nip and tucks with the alpha hud.  I found it difficult to decide on a colour, as they are all divine, so opted to keep the black as its always striking for any occasion.  With the hud options, you're able to mix and match the vest with the sweater and alternate the colours - love it.

The Xilona Boots by -MonaLisa- are gorgeous, the detail is amazing -  however I did have trouble adapting them to fit the mesh body - with a bit of an adjustment of my body shape, it was much better.   I must also add, these boots are available in 5 mesh avatar sizes - they are not created for the mesh body.  I suggest a demo before purchase.

no.match released the 'no.reason' hair for on9 in December, no doubt available in store now.  It it a gorgeous hair, with beautiful little whispy bits - easily resized and perfect fit for the Catwa Mesh head. 

Now, the Hucci Jatei Jeans I was really impressed with.  I tried these on each of my mesh bodies and ohh larrhh larrhhh - nice! I found it difficult in choosing a colour to purchase, and regret now not buying the fatpack.  I have always been a huge fan of Hucci and have many of their shoe's  - I will be stalking their store more often for clothes. 

...and of course the handbag,(incase) by Zenith (Shiny Shabby Dec) - my darling friend June will love the fact I have a handbag - she is the handbag queen of Second Life.  :-)  Don't ever say I don't think of you June ... lol

...Credits...

...Sandie...

-monaLisa- Rebecca Sweater/Vest (Freya/Isis/Venus/Physique) HUD 
-monaLisa- Xilona Boots - Mesh5sizes - HUD
::HH:: Hucci Jatei Jeans - Midnight (Freya, HourGlass, Isis, Maitreya, Phys & Regular Avatar)
^^Swallow^^Friendship Necklace & Earrings
no.match_ ~ NO_REASON ~ BROWNS  on9 Dec 15
=Zenith=leather incase bag (Black)
Belleza Freya Mesh Body 
-Belleza- Keira Catwa Applier Medium
Catwa Jessica Head
IKON Promise Eyes - Coffee

...Pose...

...Other...
Atelier Visconti Morgana Fountain
Botanical - Mesh Purity Lotus 1
Botanical - Wood Fern Edging
Botanical - *Edged Brick Park Path 
Botanical - Pond Style Dragonfly Emitter 1.4 (Mesh)
Botanical - King Fern 1 - C/M
3D Trees - marsh plant 01
3D Trees - willow curved 4prims COPY MODIFY

No comments:

Post a Comment