Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Lost...

...If roses are meant to be red 
And violets to be blue 
Why isn't my heart meant for you 
My hands longing to touch you 
But I can barely breathe 
Starry eyes that make me melt 
Right in front of me 
I even get lost in this song 
And when the lights go down 
That is where I'll be found...

Bamboo have a stunning range of lipsticks for mesh heads - suitable for LeLutka, Pumec, Slink, Loud Mouth, Catwa, Genesis, & TMP.  I am wearing the Kimi Lips, in tone 5 - fuller lips, and I so adore the colour range in each hud. You can find them inworld 'here'....

...and a beautiful pose set by Glamrus called 'Miyuki' ... can be found at the Kawaii Project...


...Credits...

...Sandie...
**[BAMBOO] - KIMI LIPS - #5
Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Soha - America 01 (gacha)
EarthStones Love Always Set - Diamond/Platinum 
.::Dead Dollz::. Gwen Lingerie Set - White
Catwa Gwen Mesh Head
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Slink Casual Hands
*ARGRACE* KOTO - Whites

...Pose...
 Glamrus . Miyuki #6 @ Kawaii Project

No comments:

Post a Comment