Thursday, 17 March 2016

Tea Party...

...Would you like an adventure now or shall we have our tea first...
-Peter Pan-

Irrie's Dollhouse has released the ever so sweet 'Forver Darling Breakfast Nook' which can be found at the current Cosmopolitan.  It comes complete with a colour hud for texture change of wood, tablecloth and seat textures.  Also, has the ability to rez food  and comes complete with varying sit and eating animations.  

I couldn't resit and had to do a tea party scene with the adorable 'Love my doll' dolls, by !gO - available at the current 'The Secret Affair


...Credits...

i { DH } Forever Darling Breakfast Nook @ Cosmopolitan 
!gO! Love my doll - Pola - Majla - Zosia - Majka - Ewa @ The Secret Affair
.random.Matter. - Tea Time - Stacked Cups @ The Liaison Collaborative
.random.Matter. - Tea Time - Cup of Tea - Mint - White - Blush @ The Liaison Collaborative
.random.Matter. - Tea Time - Kettle @ The Liaison Collaborative
[ zerkalo ] Vintage Tea Party - Piece of cake Colorful-Gift!
[ zerkalo ] Vintage Tea Party - Grand Cake Colorful - RARE
[ zerkalo ] Be My Valentine - Single Balloon zerkalo ] Be My Valentine -  3 Balloons
[ zerkalo ] Be My Valentine - Rug
[ zerkalo ] All White - Canopy
Dutchie long sheer curtains
*ionic* La Cafeteria (gacha)
*ionic* My Curtain (gacha)
*ionic* Vintage cart (gacha)


No comments:

Post a Comment