Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Can you be my nightingale?

...Can you be my nightingale?  Sing to me, I know you're there. You could be my sanity, bring me peace, sing me to sleep, say you'll be my nightingale...

Carrie's Lingerie always have the most prettiest, lingerie - sweet, with lots of lace.  Featured in this post is the 'Diviant Angel Blush' - so pretty, with wings with cute little flying hearts.  Do visit Carrie's Lingerie, you'll love what you will discover .. 

I really adore the 'Nantes Heels' by KC Couture - from the little bow, the fabulous colour range in the hud, right down to the being able to pick which part I'd like to colour on the shoe.   You can find them in world or on Market Place.

Little Branch have a great selection of flowers at Fameshed this month called 'Bouton d'or', brighten up your garden with this wonderful, and colourful collection.  

...and Jian creates the most cutest animals and I had to include in my post, the 'nightingale' from the 'Nightingale Brush'

Astralia are taking part in the new round of Gacha Guardians, with the sweetest gacha set, called 'Maya'. You can read about Gacha Guardians and how to play via this 'Post"...

and lastly, a beautiful group gift from Bold & Beauty with the 'Sonya' Catwa mesh head applier, softest freckles with a gorgeous skin tone of 'fair'.

...Credits...

...Sandie...
CB~Diviant Angel Blush
-KC- NANTES HEELS / MAITREYA, BELLEZA, SLINK HIGH & EVE BODY
JIAN :: Nightingale Bird (From Nightingale Brush) 
Astralia - Maya set (harp light) (gacha) @ Gacha Guardians
TRUTH HAIR Kasimire [Rare Blondes] (gacha)
*LODE* Head Accessory - Apple Blossoms with Falling Petals (gacha) @ The Chapter 4
Bold & Beauty :: Sonya (Catwa Applier) - Fair. GROUP GIFT
IKON Hope Eyes - Tobacco
Catwa Jessica Mesh head
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Slink Casual Mesh Hands

...Other...
LB_Bouton d'or -yellow+pink+lavender+orange @ Fameshed
Astralia - Maya temple swing (TREASURE PRIZE) @ Gacha Guardians
{anc} Hatsuyume / flower branch (stand) pink & White (gacha)



No comments:

Post a Comment