Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Remembering David Bowie ...


There's such a sad love
Deep in your eyes,
A kind of pale jewel
Open and closed
Within your eyes,
I'll place the sky
Within your eyes,

There's such a fooled heart
Beatin' so fast
In Search of new dreams,
A love that will last
Within your heart,
I'll place the moon
Within your heart.

As the pain sweeps through, 
Makes no sense for you,
Every thrill is gone,
Wasn't too much fun at all,
But I'll be there for you...
As the world falls down,

Falling,
Falling down,
Falling in love.

I'll paint you mornings of gold,
I'll spin you Valentine evenings,
Though we're strangers 'til now,
We're choosing the path
Between the stars,
I'll leave my love,
Between the stars...

InspirationSL Event is now open and runs for the next 3 weeks.  The theme for this round is David Bowie .. and I'm a huge fan!  I have featured Blasphemic with their 'Ziggy Catsuit' - suitable for the regular avatar, as well as TMP, and a universal body applier hud.  Also, !IT! have worked up a storm with a 'bowie' inspired jewel set - pictured is the 'No Disco King Necklace' from this set.  Lastly, we have the 'David Bowie Wall Quote' by Element ... and I so love the words, so true.

The skin featured is the 'Hope' Skin by WoW Skins, in 'Milk' .. soft whispy brows,  darkened eyes,  and a beautiful clear complexion ... I am wearing a lipstick in half strength from the catwa hud.  

...and the beautiful hair is from enVOGUE called Whitney, in 'dark browns' ... its a fantastic style and certainly a favourite of mine and can be worn with so many varying outfit styles.  


...Credits...

...Sandie...
BLASPHEMIC - ZIGGY CATSUIT  @ InspirationSL Event
!IT! - No Disco King Necklace 2 @ InspirationSL Event
.::WoW Skins::. Hope MILK 2016 
enVOGUE - HAIR Whitney - Dark Browns
Blueberry - Asia - Leather Jacket 
Catwa Jessica Mesh Head
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Slink Casual Mesh Hands
Ikon Blue Mesh Eyes

...Other...
STATEMENT by element   - David Bowie Wall Quote @ InspirationSL Event

...Pose...
oOo Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment