Tuesday, 28 February 2017

I ♥ Pikachu...

Wasabi Pills is at Uber, which opened on the 25th of Feb with two ultra cute hair styles called 'Miwa' there are two versions of "Miwa' which you can view 'here'. 
 I have featured Style 2, in Solar colour - a hud is also included to change the band colour.

 ...and Aphrodite has a new release in store 'Smoothies and Margarita' Machine' - there are a great many options of various drinks and flavours. There are two versions included, an animated version and the lowprim non-animated - however, both make the drinks!  Its a simple process of touching the machine and picking your choice of drink.  The machine makes the drink before you, before being offered via a menu to add to your avatar.  Its extremely cute!

Talking of cute, Erratic have this super adorable 'Ryleigh Hoodie' in which I picked the Pikuchu theme.  There is a gorgeous skirt called 'Pepper' to match - available in many colours - both available at Uber! Yes, I am a pokemon fan and adore Pikachu!

 ...and finally I found a LeLutka Simone shape I totally love, create by West End - I have purchased numerous shapes for both LeLutka and Catwa from West End and am extremely happy.  I have kept the head shape the same as purchased, just tweaked my body to my normal avatar shape.  West End have a great variety and offer demo's to flick through before purchase.  The purchased shape, also comes with an eyebrow shaper, and style card to complete the look.... 


...Sandie...
/Wasabi Pills/ Miwa Mesh Hair - Style 2 _ Solar @ Uber
.LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6
Glam Affair - Thabita ( LeLutka Applier ) Asia
erratic / pepper - skirt / black (maitreya)
erratic / ryleigh - hoodie / happy (maitreya)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
[Buzz] Moka Eyes - Storm 
[ west end ] Sade Shape (body altered to my own preferences)

...Scene...
Aphrodite Smoothies & Margaritas machine @ *New Release Main Store
LAQ Decor - Kitchen Set
Fancy Decor: Cut-Out Cuckoo Clock (White) (gacha)
:CP: Industrial Coffee Art Menu
:CP: Industrial Coffee Art Possible
Calico Cat Lying

...Pose...
Secret Body - Lovely afternoon 

No comments:

Post a Comment